Some interesting electronic circuit design and analysis resources I know about.
- Basic Knowledge of Calculus
- Basic Knowledge of Physics (Electromagnetism)
- Art of Electronics 3rd Edition by Horowitz
- Foundations of Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits by Agarwal
- Microelectronic Circuits by Sedra and Smith
- Practical Electronics for Inventors by Scherz and Monk
- ????Linux Embedded Systems?????
- Digital Systems Design by Mano
- Digital Fundamentals by Floyd
- From NAND to Tetris
- CMOS VLSI Design: A Circuits and Systems Perspective by Weste and Harris
- Computer Organization and Design MIPS Edition: The Hardware/Software Interface by Patterson and Hennessy
- Computer Architecture: A Quantitative Approach 5th Edition by Patterson and Hennessy
- Analog Circuit Design: Discrete & Integrated by Sergio Franco
- An Introduction to Analog and Digital Communications by Haykin and Moher